- 1 What Is JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria ?
- 1.0.1 JEE Main 2019 Age Criteria
- 1.0.2 JEE Main 2019 Educational Qualification
- 1.0.3 JEE Main 2019 subjects no. in the Qualifying Exam
- 1.0.4 JEE Main 2019 Number of Attempts
What Is JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria ?
Applicants must be aware of JEE Main 2019 eligibility before fill the JEE Main 2019 online application. Here we give the details regarding educational criteria, age criteria, attempt limitation and more. Aspirants of JEE Main 2019 should apply online only and There will be no offline application form available for JEE Main.
Aspirants are recommended to filling authentic application form available online at JEE Main 2019 website @ www.jeemain.nic.in. But filling the form you must need to read very carefully the JEE Main eligibility criteria 2019.
JEE Main 2019 Age Criteria
- You have to born on or after October 01, 1994 to get eligible.
- 5yr relaxation for SC, ST, PwD, so you have to born on or after October 01, 1989 to get eligible.
- Your date of birth should be same as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate.
JEE Main 2019 Educational Qualification
To eligible for JEE Main exam You have to passed class XII test.
Other equal qualifying exam in 2016 or 2017
Those candidates who are appearing in their Class XII Test or any equal qualifying exam in 2019 are qualified.
Candidates are NOT eligible–
- Applicants who passed Class XII/Qualifying exam in 2016 or before.
- Applicants who will appear in such test in 2020 or later are not qualified to appear in JEE Main 2019.
- Applicants who appeared in class XII/equal qualifying Exams in 2016, did not pass in 2015, but passed in 2016 are also not eligible.
JEE Main 2019 subjects no. in the Qualifying Exam
Applicants should have taken at least 5 subjects in class XII/qualifying exam in order to be eligible.
The applicants who have taken 4 subjects are not allowed to write JEE Main 2019.
If any applicants provide incorrect data, their rank or result will not be announced.
JEE Main 2019 Number of Attempts
- Students are limited attempts for the exam, it means a student can avail at JEE Main 2019 shall be limited to 03 (three).
JEE Main 2019 Number of Attempts & Age Limitation for the states of Madhya Pradesh and Odisha:
- As Madhya Pradesh, Nagaland and Odisha have joined JEE Main system from 2014, so the age boundary, for admission to institutions in these states which were earlier admitting aspirants based on their state level exam, will be according to their past practice only.
- Moreover the number of attempts will remain unchanged according to their past practice. This will however be obviously not applicable for admission to IITs/NITs/IIITs/CFTIs.
Students are suggested to note and check eligibility for attend JEE Advanced 2019 and JEE Main 2019 as well as various institutes for admission. Students are not automatically become eligible for admission.
Students are looking for admission to the of Madhya Pradesh, Nagaland, Odisha, which were former admitting based on their state level exam, are also suggested to check & verify their eligibility criteria according to criteria set by these state governments.