Here we provided the information regarding JEE Advanced 2018 test pattern. The test pattern gives the details about the paper types, number of questions, languages and more.
JEE Advanced is the renowned examination conducted by the seven zonal Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) under the guidance of Joint Admission Board (JAB). JEE Advanced 2018 will be held in May 2018. B.Tech, Integrated M.Tech or B.Tech-M.Tech Dual Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Science & Pharmacy is provided in IITs and ISM through JEE Advanced Examination. Here we give the JEE Advanced 2018 Examination Pattern.
JEE Advanced 2018 Exam Pattern
- JEE Advanced 2018 exam will be conducted through online (Computer Based) or offline (Pen Paper Based) mode.
- JEE Advanced 2018 examination consists of 2 papers
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are the three separate sections of JEE Advanced 2018 exam paper.
- It will be objective type that includes MCQ as well as numerical answer type questions.
- 3 hours will be provided to each paper. Timings for papaer-1 will be 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and for paper-2, the timings will be 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- JEE Advanced 2018 question paper will be in both English and Hindi medium (mention the question paper medium at the time of registration).
- Marking Scheme:There is a procedure of negative marking for some of the questions.
|Paper||Subject||Section||No. of Questions||Total No of Marks||Max. Marks (Per question)||Negative Marking|
JEE Advanced 2018 Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)
- AAT Exam is the pen paper based examination .
- AAT question paper will be composed of one paper.
- It will have three sections: Mathematics, Aptitude Test & Drawing Test.
- 3 hours is the duration of the examination.
- English is the medium of question paper only.
|Section||Subject||Number of Questions||Total Number of Marks|
Publication of ORS and answer key online
The JEE Advanced authority will give the provision of ORS and answer key. The ORS of qualified candidates will be available along with machine-read responses. JEE Advanced 2018 Answer key will be declared very soon after the examination for both the papers.
IIT JEE Syllabus 2018
JEE 2018 syllabus will be composed of three subjects like Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- Physical Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Analytical Geometry
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Thermal Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Modern Physics
- Freehand drawing
- Geometrical Drawing
- Three-dimensional perception
- Imagination and aesthetic sensitivity
- Architectural awareness