Here we provided the details that how to fill the IIT JEE 2018 application form online. Also here you can find information such as application dates, fees, and other vital information. JEE Main 2018 is a national level Joint Entrance Examination conducted by CBSE, Delhi for the admission of aspirants in India’s most prestigious and renowned engineering colleges such as, NIT’s and CFTI’s. Applicants who are in top of JEE Main 2018 are only eligible to appear for JEE Advanced exam.
The aspiring candidates have to apply online only through JEE Main 2018 website www.jeemain.nic.in. The online application process will start from 1st December 2017 to 1st January 2018.
JEE Main 2018 Online Application Process
Mode Of Payment Of Examination Fee For JEE Main 2018
The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
By Debit/Credit Card.
Through E-challan generated after successful submission of online application form. The fee through E-challan may be deposited in any branch of Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/ HDFC Bank.
Fees Structure For JEE Main 2018
The fees structure is given below –
|Papers||Pen and Paper based exam||Computer based exam|
|JEE Main Paper 1 or JEE Main Paper 2 only||1000 boys
|500|| 500 boys
|Both (JEE Main paper 1 & 2)||1800 boys
|900|| 1300 boys
|For exam centre opted in Foreign Country|
|JEE Main paper 1 (B.E. / B.Tech.) or JEE Main paper 2 (B.Arch./B.Planning) only||2500 boys
|Both JEE Main paper 1 (B.E. / B.Tech.) and JEE Main paper 2 (B.Arch./B.Planning)||3800 boys
How To Apply JEE Main 2018 Application Form
JEE Main 2018 online application has to be submitted through JEE (Main) -2018 website www.jeemain.nic.in. The willing candidate should submit all the details and upload scanned image of his/her photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression while filling up the ‘On-line’ Application. Applicants are required to take a print out of the computer generated acknowledgment slip after successful submission of data and payment of fee and keep the same in the safe custody for any future correspondence.
Seven (7) Steps should be followed to apply online as per instructions by CBSE. They are as follows –
- Firstly, go to the official website of JEE Main 2018 to download the information bulletin and read it carefully to ensure your eligibility criteria.
- Secondly, Go through the contents and instructions for applying online given in the Information Bulletin and keep the entire information ready.
- Thirdly, Keep the Scanned Images of your Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression ready in JPG format only.
- Fourthly, Fill in the Online Application Form For IIT JEE Main 2018.
- Fifthly, Upload Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression.
- Sixthly, Remit Examination Fee by Debit/Credit card or e-challan (generated after submission of details in online application form).
- Lastly, Download Acknowledgement Slip and keep the same in safe custody for future reference.
NOTE- The Applicants should mention only his/her own Mobile No. and E- Mail ID while submitting the ON-line application, as all the communications will be sent to the candidates on their registered Mobile Number and E-mail ID only.
Important Information For JEE Main 2018 Application
IIT JEE Main 2018 Application process is online, including uploading of photograph & signature and payment of fee. The candidates are suggested NOT to send any document to JEE Main 2018 Secretariat. The address for any correspondence is given below –
Executive Director (JAB), CBSE,
H-149, Sector – 63, Noida
Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar 201309 (UP)
JEE Main 2018 Exam Schedules
Here we are providing tentative exam dates of JEE Main 2018–
- Release of JEE Main 2018 Notification — 22nd November 2017
- Commencement of Online Application Form — 1st December 2017
- Facility for Correcting Images starts — 8th December 2017
- Mock test release — 13th December 2017
- Closing Date of Online Application Form –1st January 2018
- Last Date of Fee Payment — 2nd January 2018
- Application Form Correction Window — 9th – 22nd January 2018
- Availability of Admit Card — 2nd week of March 2018
- Examination Date for offline exam(Pen & Paper Based Test) –8th April 2018
- Examination Date for online exam (Computer Based Test) — 15th & 16th April 2018
- Answer Key & OMR Sheet Availability — 24th – 27th April 2018
- Declaration of Result (Paper 1)/AIR rank & candidates eligible to appear in JEE Advanced — 30th April 2018
- Declaration of AIR rank (paper 2) — 31st May 2018
- Availability of Score/Rank Cards on website — After declaration of AIR of JEE Main 2018