What Is JEE MAIN 2019?
JEE Main 2019 or Joint Entrance Exam (MAIN) is one of the top engineering entrances in India. From this year the engineering entrance examination will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) TWICE in a year. JEE Main 2019 and NEET UG 2019 exam will be handled by NTA.
Each year lakh of students attend the test. Jee Main exam is held for admission Undergraduate Engineering Programs admission to B.E./B.Tech & B.Arch./B. Planning courses. NTA exam authority who conducts the engineering entrance exam called JEE 2019. It is the Admission criteria to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, Additional Centrally Funded Technical Institutes, also JEE 2019 Main is the entrance examination for JEE Advanced 2019.
Applicants of JEE Main 2019 must apply online only and There will be no offline application form available for NTA JEE 2019 Main.
Applicants are suggested to filling genuine application form available online at JEE Main 2019 website at www.jeemain.nic.in
JEE MAIN 2019 Highlights
Test Name: Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2019
Exam Authority: National Testing Agency (NTA)
Program Name: Undergraduate Engineering Programs
Courses Offered: (B.E./B.Tech.) & (B. Arch./B. Planning)
Notification Date: July
Application Date: September and February
Application Mode: Online Only
Test Date: January and April
Test Mode: ONLINE
Number of Attempts: 03 (three)
Official Website: jeemain.nic.in
JEE Main 2019 Pattern or Exam Mode
See the NTA JEE Main pattern 2019 details-
- The entrance test will be held ONLY ONLINE MODES
- Paper 1 (B.E./ B. Tech.) Computer based Exam.
- Paper 2(B.Arch./ B.Planning) Computer based Exam.
Jee 2019 Exam Type
- Question Type – Paper 1 is Objective type with equal weightage to Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Question Type – Paper 2 is Objective type & drawing aptitude
- Medium of Question – English, Hindi and Gujarati
- Test Duration – 3 hours
JEE Main 2019 Syllabus Download
Students who are wanted to attend and make good score in JEE Main they have to read the whole syllabus with great concentration. JEE Main is the entry ticket for JEE ADVANCED, so you have to be aware of JEE 2019 syllabus.
Syllabus for Paper 1
- JEE Main 2019 Mathematics Syllabus
- JEE Main 2019 Physics Syllabus
- JEE Main 2019 Chemistry Syllabus
Syllabus for Paper 2
- JEE Main 2019 Aptitude Test Syllabus
JEE Main 2019 Schedule Notification (Date Announced)
- JEE (Main) in January 2019 and April 2019 Exam DatesJEE Main 2019 January Exam Dates
- Online submission of application forms- 01.09.2018 to 30.09.2018
- Dates of examination-Between 06.01.2019 to 20.01.2019 (8 different sittings, and candidate can choose any one)
- Declaration of results- First week of Feb 2019
JEE Main 2019 April Exam Dates
- Online submission of application forms- Second week of Feb 2019
- Dates of examination- Between 07.04.2019 to 21.04.2019 (8 different sittings, and candidate can choose any one)
- Declaration of results- First week of May 2019
JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria Must Need
Check NTA JEE Main 2019 Eligibility details-
IIT JEE 2019 Age Criteria
- To get eligible applicants should born on or after October 01, 1994.
- SC, ST and PwD applicants should falls on or after October 01, 1988.
IIT JEE Main 2019 Education Criteria
- Applicants Date of birth considered as recorded in the Secondary Education Board or University certificate.
- Applicants should passed their Class 12th Examination or any equivalent qualifying exam in 2017 or 2018
- Applicants should take at least 5 subjects in class 12th/qualifying exam.
JEE Main 2019 Number of Attempt
- JEE Main number of attempts shall be limited to 03 (three) its mean a candidate can give the only 3 times.
JEE Main 2019 Seat Reservation Criteria
According to the rule here are some seats JEE Main 2019 reserved for certain category:
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) if they belong to Non Creamy Layer (NCL)
- Scheduled Castes (SC)
- Scheduled Tribes (ST)
- Persons with Disability (PwD)with 40% or more disability
JEE Main 2019 Test City or Towns
- JEE Main 2019 exam city means where the test will conduct, and it will be held most of cities and towns all over India and also in out of country.
- In time of fill the form, applicants have to pick 4 centre cities for Pen & Paper based test and 1 for Computer based test.
- If the applicant choosing for Paper 1 in the city where the exam is held just in computer based mode but also desires to perform in Paper 2, they have to choose four other centre cities of pen & paper mode of test for Paper 2.
JEE Main 2019 Online Application/Registration
Keep The Documents Ready Before Filling The Jee Main Form 2019:
- Scanned Copies of Adhaar Card
- Scanned Copies of Photograph
- Scanned Copies of Signature
- Academic Papers
- Valid E-mail ID
- Valid Mobile Number
- Credit or Debit Card for payment the application fee
When you fill the IIT JEE main 2019 online application form, you must follow the steps:
- Candidates who are wishing to appear in JEE (Main) 2019, they are necessary to apply only online according to process.
- To apply JEE Main 2019 candidate need to visit only official website – jeemain.nic.in
- Candidate can fill the JEE Main Registration form from 1st week of December 2018 to 1st week of January 2019
- Applying Online and Submission of Application The online submission of particulars, uploading of scanned photograph and signatures may be made at JEE (Main) website.
- The applicants must provide all the necessary details while filling up the online form.
- On submission of particulars, an Acknowledgement Page with Application No. shall be produced.
- Applicants are necessary to receive a printout of Acknowledgement Page and preserve it for reference and no needed to send to JEE (Main) Secretariat/CBSE.
- JEE Main 2019 application fee payment can be completed by credit/debit card/Paytm or by paying fee in cash in the Syndicate/Canara/ICICI bank through e-challan produced throughout the online filling of application form.
JEE Main 2019 Photographs & Signature Specifications
Here you will find what is the size & how to upload JEE Main 2019 scanned copy of images of photograph and signature:
- Once registration is complete, candidates would be compulsory to upload the scanned images of Candidates are needed to upload the scanned images in jpg or jpeg format only.
- The photograph size for IIT JEE Main 2019 must be between 4 kb and 40 kb.
- The image size of signature for size for IIT JEE must be between 1 kb and 30 kb.
- Measurement for the photograph should be 3.5 cm in width and 4.5 cm in Height.
- The Measurement of signature must be in between 3.5 cm in length and 1.5 cm in Height.
Note – Documents exceeding the specified sizes will not be uploaded. Use image resizer to fit the specifications.
JEE Main 2019 Application Fee
|Papers||Offline mode (Pen & Paper Based)||Online mode (Computer Based)|
|Appearing||General/OBCs (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD/All Girls||General/OBCs (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD/All Girls|
|For Examination Centres opted in India|
|Paper 1 or 2||1000||500||500||250|
|Paper 1 and 2 both||1800||900||1300||650|
|For Examination Centres opted in foreign country|
|Paper 1 or 2||2500||1250||2500||1250|
|Paper 1 and 2 both||3800||1900||3800||1900|
JEE Main 2019 Online Form correction
IIT JEE Main 2019 Application Form correction – Applicants who are fill Application form they are advised to co verify all the details three or four times to avoid cancellation. If any candidate do any mistake in time of fill the application form, for them exam authority give a chance to make JEE 2019 Application correction form January 2019. Students are suggested correct their form very carefully as they have given only one chance for JEE Main 2019 correction.
JEE Main 2019 Hall Ticket or Admit Card Download
- NTA IIT JEE 2019 Admit card is one of the most important subjects for the exam.
- Candidates are suggested to download JEE Main admit card 2019 or hall ticket only from official website of JEE MAIN.
- The admit card will available from 2nd week March 2019 official website.
JEE Main 2019 Answer Key Download
- Candidate can Check Answer Key of JEE Main 2019 and images of response sheets (OMR sheets) of Pen & Paper Based exam and Computer based.
- For check and download the key candidate should visit the official site of JEE MAIN – www.jeemain.nic.in
- Candidate will avail to see the official answer key of JEE 2019 in the end of April 2019.
- If anyone is not pleased with the captured response, then they can challenge by filling online application form and giving an amount of Rs.1000/- each question.
JEE Main 2019 Result and Score Download
- Students can see their JEE 2019 Result Paper 1 score and rank by the end of April 2019.
- This score mean to comprise the actual marks acquired in Paper 1 of JEE Main 2019 with the status of those who be eligible for appearing in JEE Advanced 2019.
- All India rank (AIR) will be considered for admission to IITs, NITs, IIITs, CFTIs, SFTIs and others.
How to See IIT JEE Main 2019 Result?
- For check the result and score students have visit the official website of JEE Main, any result or score card will not sent by post.
- At first, write your Roll Number & Date of Birth.
- Then, press submit switch and you will have JEE Main 2019 Result window.
- Now, Check students can see score & rank and can download the Rank Card.
- Furthermore Candidates can be seen their qualifying position for JEE Advanced 2019 via their rank card.
JEE Main 2019 Cut-Off Marks
JEE Main cutoff 2019 will be announced after the end of examination. Candidates can check the previous year’s cut-off marks for get ideas.
Here are some previous years cut off trends-
JEE Mains 2019 Counselling
JEE 2019 Counselling – JoSAA/CSAB will handle the centralized counseling for admission to NITs/IITs/IIITs and CFTIs. Admission will be offered to the aspirants based on AIR and choices filled by them. Aspirants need to join and partake in counseling and seat allocation procedure.
Submit following documents for verification:
- 3 Passport size Photographs
- JEE Main Admit Card 2019
- JEE Main Result 2019
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Seat Allotment letter
- Photo Identity Card
- Proof of Seat Acceptance Fee Payment
- 12th Standard Mark Sheet
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
JEE Main 2019 Participating Institutes
- Here are total of 77 participating institutes this year.
- JEE Main 2019 participating institutes will be proposing admissions based on their presentation in the national level entrance test.
- There are 31 NITs, 23 IIITs and 23 Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) that are take part in JEE Main.
IIT JEE Main Books for 2019
JEE Candidates must follow good books for JEE Main 2019 preparation. Distinguish the complete book for JEE preparation from here. You are suggested to read NCERT Books very carefully at first for JEE 2019 book. And then later you can go along additional reference books.
JEE main 2019 Coaching Institutes
If any students are not satisfied with their preparation then they need to join a reputed HEE 2019 coaching centre. You will be get lots of benefit for a coaching institute, as they have expert teacher, top class infrastructure, advanced time management system, mock test facilities and more. It will help you a lot for your upcoming IIT JEE MAIN 2019 exam preparation.
JEE main 2019 Preparation Tips Or Cracking Tips
Here we have provided a few valuable preparation ideas for JEE 2019 Examination:
- Make a schedule.
- Be Aware of the whole Syllabus & exam pattern.
- Read NCERT books very carefully.
- Regularly Practice & solved previous year question papers
- Solving will give you the better result and you know about the difficulty level of the exam.
- It is recommended to candidates that get ready Physics, Chemistry Mathematics (XI and XII) totally.
- You should be aware of your weak parts and effort to eliminate your weak parts.
- Most important thing is TIME MANAGEMENT, do more practice & attend more mock test to maintain accurate time management.
How Much Students Registered 2017/18 For JEE Main Engineering Entrance Exam?
In 2018 JEE Main engineering entrance exam more than 11.5 lac candidates and in year 2017 around 12 Lac candidates was registered. Furthermore, CBSE has stated that in 2018 number of applicants selected for online exam has also greater than before. In 2017 just 1.8 lac applicants selected for online mode but in 2018 the number is 2.25 lac. Likewise the number goes decreased those who choose for offline mode test. 9.25 Lac applicants choose for offline test, 10.2 lac apprentices chose in 2017 for offline mode.
JEE main 2019 contact information