Here we provided the details that how to correct the JEE MAIN 2018 application form online. candidate can correct their form and correction window will open from 9th – 22nd January 2018. CBSE will offer last time opportunity to the applicants to correct who made mistake in time of filling their JEE Main 2018 application form. It is the last opportunity for the candidates so that they can make any correction, only if required before last date. The additional amount (if applicable) will be paid by the candidates via credit/debit card or e-Challan. Applicants have advised that they make sure after the correction every detail must be filled correct and verified.
JEE Main 2018 Academic Details Correction
CBSE Board gives the provision to the candidates that they will edit uploaded images from 8th December 2017 in JEE Main 2018 Application Form. CBSE will inform via sms and email to the candidates to reload the image.
Form Particular Correction
• All the Information (except City and Mode of examination from computer based to pen and paper based) in the application form is editable.
• One time correction of the Application Form will be will be allowed.
• Change(s) in the application form will be updated soon if additional fee will be not required.
• If additional fee may be required on the basis of application form particulars, then final updating of application form correction will be done only after payment.
JEE Main 2018 Application Form Correction – Stepwise Procedure
• Candidate should visit the official website of JEE Main 2018.
• Next, click on the link related to Application Form Correction.
• Then the page will be opened.
• Candidates are required to enter their Application Form Number and Password for Log in.
• Detailed filled in the application form will be displayed after log in process.
• Applicants can modify the wrong information that they filled.
• Confirm the form carefully after filling correct detail.
• Being satisfied that all details you filled is correct now then submit the application form.
• Applicants are requested to take a printout for the further reference.
JEE Main 2018 Exam Schedules
Here we are providing exam dates of JEE Main 2018.
Release of JEE Main 2018 Notification — 22nd November 2017
Commencement of Online Application Form — 1st December 2017
Facility for Correcting Images starts — 8th December 2017
Mock test release — 13th December 2017
Closing Date of Online Application Form –1st January 2018
Last Date of Fee Payment — 2nd January 2018
Application Form Correction Window — 9th – 22nd January 2018
Availability of Admit Card — 2nd week of March 2018
Examination Date for offline exam(Pen & Paper Based Test) –8th April 2018
Examination Date for online exam (Computer Based Test) — 15th & 16th April 2018
Answer Key & OMR Sheet Availability — 24th – 27th April 2018
Declaration of Result (Paper 1)/AIR rank & candidates eligible to appear in JEE Advanced — 30th April 2018
Declaration of AIR rank (paper 2) — 31st May 2018
Availability of Score/Rank Cards on website — After declaration of AIR of JEE Main 2018