Here we provided the details the online application form of JEE Advanced 2018 @www.jeeadv.ac.in. To help the students we give the details that how to fill the IIT JEE advanced 2018 application form.
JEE Advanced is the admired examination conducted by the seven zonal Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) under the guidance of Joint Admission Board (JAB). JEE Advanced 2018 will be held on 20/05/2018. IIT Kanpur will organize this examination for 2018. B.Tech, Integrated M.Tech or B.Tech-M.Tech Dual Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Science & Pharmacy is provided in IITs and ISM through JEE Advanced Examination. Here we give information about JEE Advanced 2018 Online application Process.
The candidate should satisfy each and every one of the five eligibility criteria, Registration will be cancelled if, at a later date, it is found that the candidate does not meet any of these five eligibility criteria.
Candidates should register for appearing in JEE (Advanced) 2018. Registration is only through the online portal where detailed instructions will be provided.
Online registration portal www.jeeadv.ac.in
Online registration begins –04/2018 10:00 IST
Online registration closes –05/2018 17:00 IST
Regn. With late fee begins 05/2018 10.00 IST
Regn. With late fee closes –05/2018
The procedure consists of three basic steps.
Step-1: After login, provide the basic data including the choice of the language of question paper (English or Hindi), the choices of the cities for the examination CITIES AND TOWNS WHERE JEE (ADVANCED) 2018 WILL BE HELD]. The candidate will have the option of adding another cell phone number on top of the number/s provided during JEE (Advanced) registration. Please note that the JEE (Advanced) 2018 result will be sent to one of these numbers by SMS.
Step-2: Upload the scanned copies of all requisite documents
Step-3: Pay registration fee, Registration fee is NEITHER refundable NOR transferable.
REGISTRATION FEE FOR JEE (ADVANCED) 2018
Examination Centres in India
Female Candidates: INR 1200
SC, ST, PwD Candidates: INR 1200
All Other Candidates: INR 2400
Late Fee : INR 500
Exam Centres outside India (SAARC Countries)
All Candidates: USD 135
Late Fee : USD 80
Exam Centres Outside India (Non-SAARC Countries)
All Candidates: USD 270
Late Fee: USD 80
- The registration fee shown above DOES NOT INCLUDE service charges, processing fees and any other charges that the banks may levy.
- Detailed instructions related to the payment of registration fee will be given on the online registration portal.
SERVICES OF A SCRIBE
- The services of a scribe (amanuensis) are available to candidates who are visually impaired, dyslexic, have disability in the upper limbs or have lost fingers / hands thereby preventing them from bubbling the optical response sheet (ORS).
- To avail this benefit, the candidate should request the Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2018, of the respective zonal coordinating IIT in the prescribed format (FORM SCRIBE). The requisition, along with a copy of the PwD certificate (FORM-PwD [II/III/IV, whichever is applicable]) OR a copy of the certificate of Dyslexic candidate (FORM-DYSLEXIC 1 and 2), whichever is applicable, should be uploaded at the time of online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2018. The formats for the request letter and PwD/Dyslexic certificate are given in Annexure-II: CERTIFICATE FORMATS.
- Zonal coordinating IITs will make arrangements, through the Presiding Officer (PO) of the Examination Center, to provide a panel of scribes (amanuenses). Scribes will be students of Class XI from the science stream with Mathematics as one of the subjects. The PwD/dyslexic candidate has to choose a scribe from this panel. The candidates will NOT be allowed to bring their own scribes.
- The candidate will be allowed to meet the scribe one day prior to the examination i.e., on Saturday, 20 May 2018, in the presence of the IIT Representatives (IRs), Presiding Officer (PO) and an Invigilator.
- If it is found that a candidate has used the services of a scribe, and consequently one extra hour, but does not possess the extent of disability that warrants the use of a scribe, he/she will be excluded from the process of evaluation, ranking and admission. If the candidate has already been admitted, his/her admission will be cancelled.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
Given below is a list of certificates whose scanned copies are to be uploaded at the time of online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2018. The formats of the certificates, which are indicated in the brackets, are given in Annexure-II:
(1) Class X certificate if the date of birth is mentioned in it OR birth certificate.
(2) Class XII (or equivalent examination) certificate (for those who appeared for this examination in 2017 or whose result was declared after June 2016).
(3) If the name is not same as in the Class X certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name.
For Candidates seeking admission under the OBC-NCL category
OBC-NCL certificate (FORM-OBC-NCL) should have been issued on or after April 1, 2018 in confirmation with the latest guidelines of the Government of India. Visit www.ncbc.nic.in for latest guidelines and updates of the Central List of State-wise OBCs.
For Candidates seeking admission under the SC or ST category
Caste (for SC) or tribe (for ST) certificate (FORM-SC/ST).
For Candidates seeking admission under the PwD category
Physical Disability certificate (FORM-PwD II/III/IV whichever is applicable]) issued by the notified medical authority. Dyslexic candidate needs to submit FORM-DYSLEXIC 1 and 2 instead of FORM-PwD. The certificate must mention ‘SEVERE’ to enable the candidate get the benefit of PwD category.
Individual IITs may constitute a medical board at the time of admission to test the candidate’s level of disability.
For Candidates needing the services of a scribe Request letter to the Chairman of the respective zonal coordinating IIT (FORM-SCRIBE).
For Candidates seeking admission under the DS category
Certificate (FORM-DS) issued by a competent authority in the Directorate of Resettlement and Rehabilitation, New Delhi under the Ministry of Defence or the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
For PIO/OCI Card holders
PIO card or OCI certificate, as applicable. Foreign Candidates may go to the link http://www.jeeadv.ac.in/pdf/foreign.pdf.
For Candidates whose Class XII examination Board is outside India or not listed in section 24.
EXAMINATIONS CONSIDERED AS EQUIVALENT TO CLASS XII
A certificate from the Association of Indian Universities to the effect that the examination qualified by the candidates is equivalent to the Class XII examination.