JEE Advanced 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket will be available to download from 14 May to 20 May 2018. Candidates who have qualified the JEE Main entrance exam 2018 under the released cut-off will be able to appear JEE Advanced 2018. Applicants will get admission in different engineering, architecture and other courses offered by IITs through JEE Advanced 2018. Here, we give information about JEE Advanced Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2018 and download process.
JEE Advanced Admit Card Download Portal
- The applicants who successfully registered for IIT JEE (Advanced) 2018 can download the admit card from the online registration portal: www.jeeadv.ac.in
- Portal for downloading admit card www.jeeadv.ac.in
Schedule of JEE Advanced 2018 Admit Card Download
Admit card download – 14 May to 20 May 2018.
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2018
- IIT JEE Advanced Hall Ticket or admit card will bear the following details of the candidate: Name, Roll number for JEE (Advanced) 2018, photograph, signature, date of birth, address for correspondence, category and language of the question paper.
- Besides this the Hall Ticket will have the name and address of the examination centre allotted to the candidate.
- Examinee should carefully examine the entries in the admit card and in case of any discrepancy, contact the Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2018 of the respective zonal coordinating IIT.
- If any candidate will fail to download the candidate should contact the Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2018 of the respective zonal coordinating IIT.
- A copy of the downloaded Hall ticket or admit card should be furnished at the time of examination. The original admit card will be issued to the candidate during the Paper 1 examination. This original admit card must be retained safely till all the formalities of admission are complete.
JEE Advanced 2018 Admit Card – Download process
- Candidate should visit to the Official website of JEE Advanced 2018
- Next, candidate should Log in using Registered Application number and password.
- Then, Click on the link for ‘JEE Advanced 2018 Admit Card’.
- Put the Registration Number of JEE Advanced 2018 as provided.
- Enter the Date of Birth as mentioned in the application form.
- Select the option ‘Registered Mobile No.’ or ‘Registered E-mail ID’
- Enter security code.
- Click on ‘log in’
Other Information Regarding Admit Card
JEE Advanced Hall Ticket or Admit Card can be downloaded only by those candidates who have successfully registered for JEE Advanced 2018.
The admit card will bear the following details of the candidate-
- Roll no.
- Date of birth
- Address for correspondence
- Language as opted for the Question Paper
Further, the Admit Card will also bear the name and address of the examination centre allotted to the candidate.